3.2 Million Luxury Follower Acc (For Sale) w/OGE

You can still sell it but please update your description to reflect that… ie that this account wasn’t grown organically…

Thank you. I updated that part. Thank you

Swapd is not a place of noobs, its pretty obvious to know what this acc worth. Good luck mate

1 Like

Pm username

You may also want to rethink the price you are asking as I’d be very surprised if you get an offer anywhere near what you are asking for

that’s the most ignorant think I’ve read today. Swapd is for everyone, there’s no requirement with how much experience you have in social media when signing up. Also, its not “pretty obvious” when the seller has the description to make it sound like a god-tier account when in reality it really isn’t anywhere near as good as they make it sound to be.

3 Likes

I think you may have read his message wrong… it reads that he is more stating that the people here arent noobs rather than it not being a place for noobs. As you rightly state we welcome everyone. But clearly this listing has wound some people up for not being as transparent as they could have been.

yes but how could he assume that? I read it correctly, however, just because there’s a small community of active people constantly posting doesn’t mean there isn’t noobs lurking around waiting for something to pop up for sale which they think will be their ticket into social media…

1 Like

And that’s what mods and Admins are for. This account would have been found out at audit stage during a check out

1 Like

No you didn’t read it correctly, I meant to say we aren’t noobs to not see the quality of this account and Swapd isn’t a place where you would be non transparent and easily sell the page.

1 Like

And that’s why i triple check the zeros i add to the prices when i write down :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

By no means am I thinking that Swapd is for noobs… but at the end of the day, it’s a 3,000,000+ Follower account. I’ve been in the game for a while and know there is power … if someone knows how to use and leverage this. At this point, we’re looking to get out of the Instagram space. There’s multiple things people can do with this account:

First, you can keep it the same and do shoutout for shoutout, post a lot more to get the engagement back, then start selling ads for $xxx a piece or $xxxx for monthly deals. Also, leverage it for free accomidations all account the world.

Second, change the niche of it and name and start fresh… you can mix it up with ads, cpa offers, affiliate marketing, do shoutouts on this page in exchange for posts on other pages. This is not like these are panel bought followers.

The list goes on, yes the engagement is a little low but there’s nothing we can do about getting hacked… that really effected the account, which is where you see allll of the name changes.

I’m sorry but what?

The name changes happened in September of 2018. The oldest post on your Instagram is November 14, 2019.

Please just stop with the lies. You’re digging yourself a hole and you’re close to earning yourself a suspension for lying in your listing and trying to dupe our members.

3 Likes

Message me if you’d like alpha, I can send you more than enough proof if you’d like.

Why not post it on the thread? Just don’t disclose any personal information/emails/handles. I’m sure anyone genuinely interested will ask you for that upfront. You may as well save yourself some time and upload it here.

1 Like

If i was admin here id ban this guy. This gives swapd a bad name tbh. This guy is clearly bullshitting trying to make some huge hustle.

2 Likes

Of course, no problem. Sorry just confused, there’s actually pages on this site with just a million more followers that has sold for almost double of my listed price… India account that was changed to luxury just a month prior… I don’t understand… Is it because I’m new?

I have more than enough proof to show this is legit and I have taken countless trips while leveraging this page and brands still ask if we ever want to go back. Obviously I can post the videos, photos, etc all showing proof but it has personal photos and I formation. That’s what I was going to send you alpha.

This isn’t some 3M meme page getting 1 million views or 100k likes… if it was, there’s no way it would be listed for $25k… at the end of the day with someone who knows what they’re doing, within a month or two, this page would be back on point and growing. I don’t feel I have to price something just based on what some other people value it as… it’s the choice we think it’s worth based on the value you can gain from it.

I am quite sure no one here is going to buy that account for anywhere near $25,000.

You would be lucky to get $5000 for it with the current engagement.

What people are most annoyed about here is that any one of them could buy an Indian babes account of the size and engagement of yours for a few thousand dollars and change the niche like you have and as a result they are vocalising how naive it is to ask for the amount you are. If you could explain why you think someone should pay what you are asking given what I have just said I’m sure they would be all ears.

1 Like

Added to that obviously is not being transparent about the account in the first place.