★ 380.000 Extremely Viral Cats Instagram Account • 72 Million Impressions • Swapd OG Seller | Bonus: Free Instagram Mentorship

Country of followers (majority): International

Amount of followers: 380.000

Topic/Niche: Cats

Does it include the OG (original) email?: Yes

Promotion methods used? : Organic

Extremely Viral Cats Instagram Page, with 72 million impressions and 5 million likes received in the last 30 days

The community ammased is very engaged and loyal, with every single post and Reel reaching the explore page. It is currently growing more than 3000 new followers a day

I only post carousel videos on this account, which will give you the opportunity to post ads as the 2nd video for your dropshipping store or for other stores by being an affiliate. Posting a viral video first and your ad 2nd will get you millions of views on every single ad. Individual ads barely get any views, that’s why this strategy is a game changer, and it only works with this type of account

You can also monetize the account by selling promotions for brands and stores. There are dozens of unopened messages from brands willing to pay for ads on this account.

The account also averages between 7-10.000 views per story and comes with a 5800 loyal members broadcast channel

Bonus if you purchase this account: my Instagram Mentorship completely free, which I’m currently selling for $390 You can find out more about it here: Free Mentorship

The account comes fully secured with the original email and with monetization enabled

If you want to purchase it or simply want to find out more about it, do not hesitate to send me a quick message. I’ll be more than happy to assist you with further growing the page and finding viral content for it

Bellow you’ll find some screnshots with the most recent insights to help you make a more informed decision

3 Likes

interested

3 Likes

Username

Username Please

username, very instrested