360k Cake theme Network For Sale(Instagram , TikTok and Pinterest) Perfect to start a business

Country of followers (majority): United States and Brazil
Amount of fans/followers: ig - 100k,tiktok - 260k,pinterest - 10k
Topic/Niche: cake
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): organic

Description: 360k Cake themed network (Instagram - 100k, TikTok - 260k, Pinterest - 10k) grown within 6 months and growing rapidly.All the accounts have the same User Name.Almost all the followers are bakers.Perfect for a Dropshipping business or anything related.Content could be found easily and followers are very engaging because most of them are bakers and they want to learn more about cakes.I get a TON of DM’s inquiring about the products in the Videos, Classes and Cake orders.I’m selling the whole network because i landed a full time job and I have 4 more theme pages so I really don’t have time to manage everything.Please PM if your genuinely interested because this is whole network which is easily scalable and monetizable.The money you invest can be made within a few months.Please note! - I’m not selling individual accounts, Price is negotiable !