38.8K Yoga/Fitness Instagram Account 1k+ followers daily

Country of followers (majority): USA
Amount of followers: 38,888
Topic/Niche: YOGA/FITNESS
Does it include the OG (original) email?: YES
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): ORGANIC

Description: Highly engaged yoga/fitness account with organic followers. The account is currently growing at 1k+ followers daily. Right now the account has close to 74k profile visits. The account performs best when 2-3 posts are done daily. The account currently gets promotion requests on a daily basis After the account is sold, I can help you grow fast. This includes finding the right content etc…

If you need any more information, feel free to me:)Attaching a few promotion requests.

Handle please

Sent

Handle please?

Handle?

Handle please

Handle please.

this is babes account more than a fitness account, but still a good one GLWS will pm you an offer

This is not a babes account. Please look at the content + women ration. Babe accounts will have only 2% women lol.

it is actually here is the reasons why

1. 65% are men, in a female yoga motivation page
  2. If you look at the comments in the pictures, its mostly “sexy” and “gives me ideas” ie horny dudes commenting
  3. If you check the older posts engagement when the posts where more explicit you will see that engagement dropped recently after you switched to more general yoga related posts

i still do think, its a great account and that with some effort and work this can be turned into a full fitness account, but will take work and engagement will take a hit. Thats why ill be pming you my offer shortly :slight_smile:

I completely disagree cause there original Yogi content creators who create these posts for us themselves are bombarded with these comments. Women posting pics in such yogic postures will always get such comment. Can’t really help it lol. It’s the niche. You can check any yoga account in the niche and it’ll have these comments. Again if it’s a babe account it’ll have only 2% women. Anyways, do lemme know your offer. Please keep in mind that babe pages mostly only have 2% women.

1 Like

This is 100% a babes account

Send Username plz!

handle please

Handle please :wink:

Handle pls

Just weighting in my opinion since ive owned quite a few babe pages.
This account is not a babes page!
The problem is these “yoga girls” to get more engagement create provocative content.
So you cant help it.

Hallelujah! Someone finally said it. Thanks a lot bro, we’ve been trying to make peeps understand. I’ve gotta day that you nailed it here as one just can’t help it, guys will never stop. You gotta do what you gotta do and sell your products/services regardless.

Hi! Can you please send the handle?

Hi could you please share the handle with me