3x USA Unique and Niche Oriented Facebook Pages For Sale

Country of followers (majority): 95%+ USA
Amount of fans/followers: 65k & 145K & 218K
Topic/Niche: Old People Interests (Content about Old Stuff, Elderly Touching Stories, Religious etc.)
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): I have used my own money to promote these pages. These pages were made from scratch (Despite the one with 65K Followers). I have been running ads on these pages for a year and so.

Description: I have been working with instant articles for a year, I would have never sold these pages if IA would still be up and running. But, desperate times calls for desperate measures and here I am listing my premium pages for sale. Pages clearly needs some work to do in regards to finding the perfect content fit if you want to keep the pages alive. I have listed below insights of all 3 pages and in general FYI all the pages have 95%+ USA link clicking audience. Feel free to give me your best offer for each page and/or all pages together as a package.

PS: One of the big pages have a connected group of 15k members.

1 Like

can you send me links alongside price

1 Like

please send links and prices

1 Like

Hey! Send Url and prices

1 Like

Please URL’s and price

Please URL and price send

1 Like

Please send url and price

1 Like

Very interested, please share URLs

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.