4 Year Old Youtube Channel Earning $200 Monthly

Amount of subscribers: 6460
Country of subscribers (majority): USA
Topic/Niche: Smartwatch
Promotion methods used? (Organic/Paid/Engagement Networks/Software/Automation): Organic

Description: I am selling my 4-year old Youtube channel. This channel earns $200 monthly, $176 in the last 28 days, $618 dollars in the last 90 days and $2630 in the last 365 days. All of these earnings are from Adsense alone. Other ways to earn include Amazon associate which I have not tried because I focused so much on my websites (now trash, no thanks to Google updates) and sponsored videos.

The channel is totally in good standing and there is absolutely no need to worry. The only reason I am selling is that I have lots of financial burden that needs to be cleared.

Moreover, if you are looking for a more reliable investment, don’t buy a website buy a YouTube channel. All my sites are dead but not my channel. You should only buy a website or SAAS if you have a huge budget to compete with Reddit and Forbes.

Another interesting thing worth mentioning is that this channel gets over 95% of its traffic organically.

The thing why would I or someone offer you an asset $7k that currently makes solid $200 on the upside? That takes avg of 35 or more months to break even. Surely channel can be worked on to grow and bring more but that’ll also mean more upfront cost to build it which will result in even longer time to make our initial investment back. Good channel tho but im looking for a fair asking from you

This channel can easily make $300-$400 but then I am not buoyant enough to feature the latest watches that have been released. Moreover, this is a solid investment, and earnings have been consistent over the last 3 years.

About upfront cost, the modality is very simple, I buy watches, do my videos and resell them.

If had $2k in savings right now I wont sell this channel.