$4000 Facebook and Instagram Media Panel Music and Entertainment Guide Only!

$8.5k will increase to 12k+

Works US EU EMEA

Would somewhere in the process require you to open a LLC of filling for a DBA?

The long term process of building your own relationships does, short term doesn’t

Seems like you must be illiterate and not know how to read about “leveraging other people’s relationships” on the short term method which is why that has very little pull in what you can do, just cause you’re unsuccessful doesn’t immensely everyone else has been, several people in thread acquired panels in 24-72 hours, clearly you’re doing something wrong

This kind of hypocritical seeing as how 99% services on SWAPD and in the social market have some type of impersonation and rule bending methosd…and you can get a portal in as soon as 24-72 hours as I done it myself using @jamixson method for months now lmao, don’t be hater!

When people sell you media panels music and entertainment for $25,000+ and you make one small mistake, you lose the panel, these panels are typically acquired by leveraging other people’s relationships at meta and you don’t own the relationship, hence why they revoke them, this is the SHORT TERM METHOD leveraging other people’s relationships

LONG TERM METHOD we teach you how to build your OWN relationship to claim panels as a registered media partner whether direct or through third party

(post deleted by author)

No I’m not blackmailing you, if you have a problem, I can assist, you don’t have to bring the fud here if it doesn’t work for you, plain and simple.

What are you @jamixson alt? Continuously defending or vouching for him?

Sound dumb, swapd doesn’t allow numerous accounts verified by same ID, should verify yours you have safety concern

Congratulations to @porcupine for acquiring several panels in less than 2 weeks and numerous member IDs🙏🏽

Bid on his member ID to expedite your successes!:handshake:t4:

Not acquired any portal yet, but still in the process. Had one spare Id so thought of selling it to ease it up for others as well.

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

No lmao, I’ve just been the few that follow the process @jamixson sell and have been successful. If you’re not getting panels, you probably cutting shortcuts or trying to get it tomorrow and not going to work. Just follow directions, use your common sense and you’ll get one successfully :money_with_wings:

Has anyone on site successfully acquired a panel without just paying for a Merlin ID? or whichever ID it is. Just curious.

1 Like

@Lex_Luthor @Colt9 @finallyverified @porcupine and few other have gotten Merlin IDs without purchasing it

They’ve obtained their own Merlin ID’s from following the guide? or you provided them with Merlin ID’s to use in the form? Sorry just trying to understand.

1 Like

They’ve obtained their own for the most part, I believe correct me if wrong ^