$4000 Facebook and Instagram Media Panel Music and Entertainment Guide Only!

Hi please message aside I don’t want to write too much on public thread, not going to respond to in-depth details anymore as there’s a track record of success and a lot of you are trying to poach information because you think you have the right link or method, let’s open a ticket, you fund it, and if you’re actually interested I’ll explain, I don’t need to explain or expose too much to anyone who’s not serious in buying. It’s a waste of time.

As stated, these individuals are successful, don’t waste my time fund a ticket and we can move forward

@Abstract @Mohamxd, you guys are getting too in-depth with your questions in public. To protect the method, please contact the seller directly via PMs. I have deleted your responses here.

2 Likes

Offering this 5 times more, after the next 5 sales I’m delisting this topic and working closely with those who want to build into a long term partner at Merlin

Pm please

With paying the $4000 for the method, do I need to pay more for some steps inside the method itself?

Yeah about $30-55/mo

That’s perfect.

Does the methods require an official company? As I’m living in West Europe I do have 2, but not in the music industry.

Sorry for the questions but i want to be sure to achieve these panels if I’m going to buy this method I am looking for a long time.

With Merlin ID, is that google form? Apply for Meta Portal?

So any update @porcupine ?

1 Like

Submitted a new request again yesterday, did everything exactly as per the guide, aged and prepared the account for over a month, let’s see how it goes, will update here.

9 Likes

Moving forward this is GUIDE ONLY, there’s no mentorship involved anymore.

1 Like

Not to throw any shade here, what’s your agenda? Didn’t you read that several others have successfully acquired these panels in the last 30 days? Why is your sole intention to get one persons opinion when you can reach out to the several people highlighted above that have successfully followed our steps and claimed panels? Not really sure how the logic makes sense :joy:

Is it 4k now?

I have a question, do you think the panels will continue to work when meta verified reaches all countries?

Panels do more than just verifications, you can claim usernames, recover accounts, merge accounts , etc.

Meta verified is also only available for users who’s full name on account matches ID; artists, businesses, and others still need panel submission currently

5 Likes

And meta verified support is ■■■■

1 Like