($449 FINAL) Selling Monetized 1.52K Conspiracy Theory Themed cashcow YouTube Channel

Amount of subscribers: 1.53K
Country of subscribers (majority): Turkey
Topic/Niche: Conspiracy Theory
Promotion methods used? (Organic/Paid/Engagement Networks/Software/Automation): Most of my views came organically.

Description: Selling my Conspiracy Theory themed YouTube Channel it currently has 1.53K subscribers and is monetized, it has earned 111.72 USD. This is a cashcow YouTube channel and I create all the videos. Whoever buy this channel, I will make 20 videos for him free of cost, to help grow the channel together. It’s a win win offer. the potential is huge if you have the extra side income to keep on posting every other day then it will soon blow up. I have my own ecommerce store so I would prefer to invest my money there instead, I’ve definitely built the foundation and I’m just looking to find a new owner. The Conspiracy Theory niche is very high paying when you find the right topics to create videos about.

There are no strikes. Everything is copyright free, Offer me asap to grab on the deal.

1 Like

link

1 Like

Your price is absolutely crazy.

3 Likes

Link sent brother

I am open to your offer brother, it can be lower than the price listed

Please pm the link

Interested. Pls send the URL and final price.

Also, where do you get videos made? Happy to spend money if it gets money me money.

1 Like

URL and Final Price and other Details Sent Brother, Please check

1 Like

I have updated the price of the channel on demand, and willing to provide 20 video creation free of cost with the channel, contact me asap, to grab on the deal, thanks

bump

Limit your bumps to once every 48 hours.

2 Likes

I’ll buy this. Link please.

1 Like

link sent

The majority of your audience is from Turkey, not the USA - I’ve edited your listing for you.

2 Likes

Link?

1 Like

ok thanks

link

1 Like

link sent

bump! bump! bump!

bump! bump! bump!