[4500$] Verified Snapchat Account + Oge email | VIP MEMBER

Hello SWAPD Community,

I am excited to offer a selection of verified Snapchat accounts. These accounts are perfect for businesses, influencers, or individuals looking to establish a significant presence on one of the most popular social media platforms.

Price:
$4500 + fees (pref Usdt)

Key Features:

1. Verified Status: Each account comes with the coveted verified badge, ensuring authenticity and credibility.

2. High Engagement: These accounts have been nurtured to maintain an active and engaging follower base.

3. Diverse Niches: The accounts span various niches, catering to a wide range of interests including fashion, technology, travel, etc.

4. Clean History: All accounts have a clean history with no policy violations, ensuring a secure investment.

5. Full Access: Complete account access with original email and password will be provided.

6. Original Email Account: All accounts come with the original email account, adding an extra layer of security and authenticity.

Additional Information:

• Price Range: The accounts are priced based on their followers, engagement rate, and niche. Please PM for detailed pricing.
  • Payment Method: Secure transactions via SWAPD’s escrow service to ensure safety for both parties.
  • Transfer Process: Detailed instructions will be provided post-purchase to ensure a smooth transition of account ownership.

Terms and Conditions:

• Username can’t be changed
  • Serious buyers only.
  • No refunds once the transfer process is initiated.
  • Buyers are responsible for complying with Snapchat’s terms of service post-purchase.

For more details or to express your interest, please send a private message. I am also available to answer any questions and provide additional information as needed.

Thank you for your interest!

5 Likes

hi how much is this page

2 Likes

Glows :fire:

3 Likes

Can you DM me

1 Like

Hello bro

1 Like

Still available?

pm sent