461k Cristiano Ronaldo Fans, active Facebook fanpage, gets new organic likes every day

Country of followers (majority): Mexico, Egypt, India, Brazil, Algeria, Colombia…
Amount of fans/followers: 461k
Topic/Niche: Soccer, Football
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Organic

Description: I am selling facebook fan page, Cristiano Ronaldo Fans. Its active. i dont have time to work on the page. I am ready to sell for cheap price. Growing every day with new organic likes. If you need more information, feel free to contact me.

Please PM the url

Page is not that active bro

Sorry i am answering you a little bit later, The page more active than now, fully active, but now i am working something else, i dont have free time thats why i sell the page. If someone post most offen in 2 weeks posts will have more that 1k likes and a lot of shares and comments. You can see posts from few months ago. I am ready to sell for good price. What do you think how much you can pay, if you are interested?

hello URl and price estimate please

url and insights please.

Inbox the url

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.