48.9 Pet IG w/ Shopify Store | US |

Country of followers (majority): USA
Amount of fans/followers: 48.9k
Topic/Niche: Pets
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Organic, Engagement Networks
OG email included: yes

Description: Selling my 43.3k Pet IG account with the Shopify website. It had high engagement but dropped because I don’t have time for it anymore. It hits the explore page 3 out of 4 times still even now. It has a good name with high potential. The Shopify site had $2,287 in orders in the month of January but came to a halt because of the Coronavirus and had tons of returns because suppliers were closing. The site is a general store and is of high quality and is proven to convert sales. It also comes with the Facebook page. This post is the highest when it was most active. I stopped being active on it so that’s why discovery and reach is low now.

1 Like

What kind of price are you looking for?

Pls pm me with username!

Looking for offers in thousand range

Warning! Your listing is missing key data!

Seller, we please ask you to update your listing and include the mandatory query: Does it include the OG (original) email?:. Telling potential buyers whether your account sale includes the original email or not will save you (and them) a lot of time. This is your only warning, we will remove the listing if you don’t comply in a timely manner.

Thank you for listing on SWAPD and good luck with sales. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or any other active admin.

Handle and price

handle please

Handle and price please.

Sent to all

What’s name? Thanks

Pm me I will buy it

Sent

handle please with the store and asking price

Thanks

details

Name please

very interested in this account dm me asap