4m Follower + 5.5m Subscriber Motivational USA Instagram & YouTube Network

Country of followers (majority): USA
Amount of followers: 2.2 million total on Instagram, + 650,000 on YouTube
Topic/Niche: Business/Motivation, Metaverse, Crypto, NFT
Does it include the OG (original) email?: Yes (some of the smaller pages we didn’t create ourselves we don’t have the OGE)
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Organic

Welcome to Swapd’s most illustrious Instagram offering…

Over the course of the last 3-4 years, I have built one of the largest and most profitable Instagram networks. With our primary focus being in the motivation niche, we have produced between £100,000 and £200,000 from our pages 3 years running.

Due to our switch to an agency style business model, we do not necessarily need to hold onto any one page. And for that reason, we are willing to sell some of our pages to the right client, and the right price.

However, due to the fact we make a solid income from these pages, we are not eager to sell and will not come far down from the advertised pricing (for the first page we will not go lower under any circumstance). As we are able to generate 6 figures yearly from our pages, and as our network expands, we are more than capable of pushing past £250,000 this year.

That being said, we won’t say no to the right price, so without further ado, let’s explore what we have to offer.

800k Motivation Brand (+2.6m on YT): £695,000

The second fastest growing motivation brand on Instagram, the largest motivation YouTube shorts channel. This brand reaches a, frankly, ridiculous audience, primarily Tier 1. And is one of the most valuable motivation/entrepreneurial brands on social media.

Catch it at a bargain price, as with our current momentum, we are on track to become one of the top 5 largest motivation brands on Instagram within 18 months. And as our YouTube continues to expand, this brand will become a multi-million pound asset.

1.3 Million Business/Motivation Brand (+250k on YT): £395,000

One of Instagram’s largest motivation and business pages, I feel hesitant to offer this page for sale at any price, and have turned down offers up to and including $250,000.

Our primary money maker of the pages on offer today, it is has consistently generated £10k+ in shoutout sales per month on average over the last 2 years. As well being a trust base, in which I have connected with many of my long term agency clients.

Unlike many pages in the niche, we have managed to maintain positive growth and engagement. Recently we have seen an increase in both follower growth and engagement due to developing our content strategy.

We are happy to not only pass on our existing infrastructure for maintaining and growing the account, but to offer you consulting to help continue the growth and monetization of the page.

The valuation reflects what I pessimistically would hope to earn from the page within the next 3 years, and optimistically within the next 1 and a half years, especially as we begin to develop our infoproduct range

So why sell?

Running Instagram pages is not my long term goal, my aspirations lie in other industries, so I am willing to take a payday that contributes to my complete financial freedom - thus allowing me to pursue what is meaningful to me, without financial concern.

I will achieve from this page via cashflow generated or via a large sale, so it doesn’t matter to me if it is sold or not.

The question is: will you take up this offer now, before I grow it to 2 million followers over the course of 2023 and raise the price significantly?

300k Investing/Motivation Brand (+2m on YT): £390,000

Another fast growing brand with 2.3m followers between YouTube and Instagram, this is a great one for companies to massively increase their exposure, for agencies to grow their clients on YouTube (we can teach you how to easily use these pages to grow client YouTube channels) or for you to continue to grow it and sell advertisements to make a profit long term.

280k Motivation Brand (+1.6m on YT): £295,000

This page has UK related branding making it the perfect page to attract a Tier 1 audience, especially from the UK. It could be turned into a page primarily targeting the UK. Or you can leverage the trustworthy business reputation of Brits in order to increase sales.

300k Web 3.0/Metaverse Brand (+400k on YT): £250,000

Reaching 20 million accounts on Instagram in the last 30 days, this page is the page of the future. A powerful brand that drives in the most traffic of any our pages right now, people flock to us to feel like they are apart of the future of technology, of the digital economy and of the internet. A forward-facing brand that we began to build right at the start of the Web 3.0 hype, it is rapidly gaining traction as tools such as ChatGPT hint to the changes the world is to face over the next few decades.

Not only will this brand give you incredible earning potential, it will allow you to help shape the discourse around the metaverse, around web 3.0, and around the digital financial revolution. More than a business opportunity, you can use it to help shape the narratives around the future of the internet.

100k Masculinity Brand: £7,500

What it means to be a man has been drastically altered over the last few decades, leaving many young men disillusioned. They feel like there is no-one to represent them in the mainstream media, no positive role model to look up to.

This is why millions of young men turn to social media figures in order to find role models that represent them.

Not only is this page an extremely valuable niche in terms of money making due to the fact the audience consists of ambitious, young men interested in entrepreneurship, fitness, health and men’s fashion, you will also be able to positively influence hundreds of thousands, and even millions of young men to lead a better life.

140k Motivation Brand: £6,500

This page has an excellent USA demographic for the motivation niche and is yet to post many advertisements, meaning it can easily be purchased and turned into a profit generation machine by any coaches, course sells or anyone running an agency looking for a page to promote their clients on.

200k Motivation Brand: £4,500

One of the only pages in our entire network with an Indian audience, this brand benefits from a highly engaged audience, with a very good health score on Instagram.

This page can easily be grown to 1 million followers with the right love and care. Either as an Indian audience brand, or converted to a USA top audience over time through the right content strategy.

The lower price compared to our 300k page is due to the audience and niche.

It is an organically grown page with great potential to the right buyer.

150k Motivation Brand: £3,500

Rapidly grown in recent months through a motivational reel content strategy, this page is an excellent page to takeover and grow due to its momentum.

This pricing is a blink and you miss it type of scenario, as we have good, competent people working on this page to take it to new heights. The audience will soon be USA top, as we have done so with all pages that begun from scratch, we will replicate our strategies to give this page a great USA audience too.

60k Crypto Page: £1,500

Don’t wait for the bull market, by then we will have 100,000 followers+ and a significantly increased price.

Beat the bull market and start working on our cryptocurrency page now, so that you can reap the rewards of the future.

During the last bull market, this page was able to generate £1000+ despite its small size, thanks to a surge in NFT and crypto projects using theme pages to promote.

55k NFT Page: £900

Similar to the previous offering, this is one you don’t want to “wait and see” for. As soon as the second NFT bull market emerges, we will be taking this off sale, or significantly increasing the price.

Grab yourself a plug and play NFT brand, and monetize in the bear market by venturing into AI and Tech topics, as well as crypto and NFTs.

Important Notice

We will only give away the usernames of the top two pages to ID verified users who provide proof of funds in the form of a GIF of either a bank, crypto, or PayPal balance. This is to ensure our privacy and deter time wasters. Thank you for your understanding.

money dancing GIF by CALIFORNIA ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®

1 Like

Can I grab the links to the bottom 3 pages?

1 Like

All people who sent interest have been messaged

Check DM

Listing more of our pages for sale. This is almost a 10m network between Instagram and YouTube

pm me all @

I know all the pages names. What I want to know is how much each page generate per month and the promo rates for each

1 Like

Can i see your accounts in the 50k to 100k follower range
Not exceeding 100k thanks

For me also please!

Be realistic bro. You want to sell a page and shorts channel for 695,000 without any proof of what they earn or how they earn it?

1 Like

Please send usernames for bottom 5 pages

Can you send the link of the page with the Indian audience please

can i get link of last 2

Hi) please give me a price for instagram account,
Thanks

Hey, can I get handles of bottom 3 profiles, thanks

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.