4M+ Instagram for sale

Country of followers (majority): USA
Amount of followers: 4.3M
Topic/Niche: Facts/Educational
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Organic/S4S

Description: Message me for details.

Send the handle

Link warning!

We have removed some portions of your entry (links), as it directly violated our Terms of Service. You’re not allowed to place URLs to your property inside the topic. The reason for this is so you don’t expose your URL to the general public. It’s never a good idea to do so, as the topic will end up on Google, and sometimes hackers/social mods may try to take over/remove your social profile. If someone is interested, they will ask you to send them a private message.

For more information, please read our Terms of Service.
If you have additional questions just send us a private message.

Thank you for using SWAPD.

Very interested!

Please send me the username

Could you please upload screenshots of the demographics/activity? Make sure the @handle is not revealed in them.

Thank you.

Nevermind, I found it in the ViralAccounts database, I will update your topic.

Can you send me the link please?

send me link and final price.

DigitalGod indeed.

1 Like

DigitalGod indeed.

I’d wait on that until an audit. Seeing a lot of crappy comments (engagement-network) like in there. But, I could be wrong.

this kid said price for this account is 195k usd , i would prefer you to bann this kids from website.

We’ve personally seen Instagram accounts sell for six digits (albeit, it only happened once in the past 8 years), so no banning will be going on. I personally knew the seller is reaching for the stars, hence I declined this property from ViralAccounts. This is mainly because:

1. It’s not really a facts account. Most of the content just describe something, it’s really odd and silly. And silly accounts are in abundance, so their value is low.
  2. I am 95% sure this would score very poorly during audit.
  3. The account is (was) constantly losing followers every single day. Looks like it dropped 600k+ in 18-19 months,

But, I am rooting for the seller and I hope I am wrong and he gets a high offer. But in my personal opinion, he will be lucky to get a mid, five-digit offer for his property, and that’s providing that everything checks out and these stats aren’t padded.

Whhoops, made a mistake in my last reply (fixed).

Pm link

pm me when you’re ready to move forward with an an offer and let me know what the price is when that happens.

Hello!

Please send insights, handle and asking price thanks!

I had some similar properties in this niche, So I was interested. But, 195k $ for this seems insane.

do you accept shotout send the screenshot also

Link me up please