5.25k Monetized Youtube Channel - Price Dropped (Best Offer)

Amount of subscribers: 5.25k Subs
Country of subscribers (majority): Gh & US
Topic/Niche: Money Making/ Affiliate marketing
Promotion methods used? (Organic/Paid/Engagement Networks):

Description: Selling 5.25k monetized channel in the money making niche. This channel has been making me $4000-$5000+ per month with digital marketing and affiliate marketing. Read below for the BONUS I am going to give to you for buying this channel.

I recently got it monetized on the 4th of September, 2021. As you can see the channel is already in a very high paying niche.

I am selling this channel because I already have other ones in same niche.

Price dropped again from $950 to $750 (NOTE: the new promo price last for 7 Days and price will increase again). ORIGINAL PRICE IS $1,600!!

You can request for link if interested.

– BTC payment.

BONUS FOR BUYING:

1. I will give you my course which will teach you exactly how I make $4,000-to-$5,000+ Per month from Digital and CPA marketing using YouTube.

2. I will also give you my 2nd premium course which is a 100% guaranteed course to make over $1000 per month on Maxbounty CPA network.

You may check below for the proof of earnings from the CPA network and also proof from some of my students.

cpag1

Proof of earnings from my Students in 100% Guaranteed Maxbounty course:

Let me keep to these few proofs because I wouldn’t want to load lots of images to even get your eyes bored.

So now you can see that what you are buying comes with lots of values more than the price.

Check below for channel analytics:

Link

Link sent

do you have proof of the $4,000-$5,000 that it has been making a month from sponsorships and digital marketing?

1 Like

sure I can get you the proof. I will record video proof and send

I have recorded the proof video. i delayed in replying because my Swapd account was limited and had to go through verification

Can I have as well?

sent

Bump

Bump - Price dropped from $1,600 to $1,300

BUMP - Listing loaded with lots of great offers as bonus worth more than the price.

Do you buy channels too?

I have several channels so I’m not thinking of buying now but it may depend, maybe I might buy and resell too

please send the link

@daneshfar Link sent… check your inbox

BUMP - bring in your best offer

BUMP - Price reduced from $1,600 down to $950 (new promo price last for 7 days and price will increase again)

Bump

Link

Why are you selling for 950 usd when it makes 4-5k per month? How much is it actually making now ?

3 Likes