5 Car IGs (50m monthly reach) + Etsy store + Shopify store + Domain

We own 5 JDM car pages totaling 530k followers (majority USA followers - 130,000 combined) and we reach 50 million accounts a month.

The accounts drive traffic to our Etsy store, which will very soon become a “Star Seller”. The products are in the Anime and JDM niche. Due to the traffic from IG we’ve been able to rank some of the products incredibly high, one of which is the first product that shows up when you search for “anime keychain” on Etsy. The store is averaging around 100 Euros per day in revenue for the past few days since we raised the price of the products, we get less orders but overall margins and revenue are up.

The Etsy was created on Black Friday last year and the Shopify was only used for about a month in January to test traffic. It also comes with a OG website URL for the JDM car niche.

Both stores have generated a combined 5,000 euros in sales, and organically get a lot of traffic due to high rankings on Etsy. There is an immense amount of potential, but we’re spread a little thin with many other projects so I thought I would offer this here to see if someone is interested.

Here are the IG account insights for the 5 accounts:

Below you will find screenshots of the Etsy and the Shopify stats that can be included in this package deal:

Etsy storefront:

Star Seller requirements:

Shopify:

There is a whole new collection being finished currently so that would also be included. Let me know if you have any questions :slight_smile:

Cheers

3 Likes

hi can you pm me the users?

1 Like

PM’d

Send me the @

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.