($500 Value)★ We delete your Copyright strike for FREE ★

You can review our sales subject here : #1★ Instagram Copyright Infringement Unban ★Removing Copyright Infringement★We delete copyrights★ THE ONLY SERVICE THAT WORKS ★

Hello, we will delete 1 user’s copyright strike free of charge while continuing services here.This service is not a ban removal service, we will delete a copyright strike sent to you from your Instagram account.Participation will take 1 week in total, please only those with genuine copyright strikes. The service to be provided cannot be delayed and we will initiate the copyright removal process immediately.

Conditions:
Just write in the topic that you are participating in the lottery.
Copyright strike emails must end with a generic mail such as @gmail @hotmail.
There will be 3 winners and 3 alternate winners in total and we have the freedom to choose the case among them. (Only cases up to $500 will be accepted as some copyright strikes are very costly.

Example Copyright:

Results will be announced after 1 week.

PLEASE ATTEND ONLY PEOPLE WITH ACTIVE CASE.

2 Likes

I can vouch , worked! opened a profile banned 6 months’ ago for copyright :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks mate hope we work again :slight_smile:

1 Like

Dobyou do youtu.be also

Only instagram

I want to win

1 Like

Applications continue.

I’ve contacted you several time bro … i hope you help me out

1 Like

There were only 2 entries and the winner was @Jmra Congratulations, you can contact me at any time for the removal of 1 copyright.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.