500k Subs | $13k/month | HIGH RPM, DOMINATING NICHE

Amount of subscribers: 506,000+
Country of subscribers (majority): UNITED STATES
Topic/Niche: Science
PRICE: $520,000
Promotion methods used? (Organic/Paid/Engagement Networks/Software/Automation): 100% Organic Growth

Description : This channel has made over $500,000 since it began a few years ago. This channel is easily on its way to have $30-$60k months. I’m selling it because I need capital for an upcoming real estate investment. Audience is US and is consistently gaining around 8k-10k subs a month. A script writer, voice actor, video editor, and graphics artist will be included. This is an excellent team that can take care of any video idea you will have. There’s a reason why this channel is taking off. Quality is never compromised.

There are no copyright or community guideline strikes. This channel has always been in good standing.It is currently dominating its current niche. The fact that it gains around 8k-10k subscribers a month shows immense potential for compound growth. As long a you feed the script writer good space topics, the growth will go viral itself. If you keep posting, this channel will reach incredible heights. If you understand the potential of a science channel and know how to grow channels, there is no reason why you shouldn’t be making $30k-$60k a month by the middle of 2021.

3 Likes

Dm link

Pm me please

PM Link and Price

Link please!

Hi what is the link?

Link plz

PM link and breakdown of video costs please

PM me the details please. Really interested in this. Thank you.

hi
this is a big channel,
a lot needs to be considered,
what’s link and the price you can accept?
pm please

tks

whats the link ?

Link please

link pls

link?

link pls

Pm link please

Link please! Very interested.

Pm link please

Is It possible to get in touch with the team that Is helping you with the videos? I Just want to make a few questions

Very interested price and link please