50k-3M+ Email List (For those who have them, how do you make money with your email list?)

For those who have an email list:
Whether you’ve collected your Emails from businesses that you don’t run anymore, or emails traded & shared B2B, how do you make money from your list & how did you obtain them?

If you were to do affiliate marketing with them, how do you make the emails legitimate?

From what I’ve read, you can legally cold email people but disclose all legal information but if it’s marked as spam, it becomes illegal?

& which Email Service Provider do you recommend & have you gone through any troubles with them compared to others?

If you’ve made money using an email list that you obtained from a trade or you’ve paid for them, it would be great to provide proof of earnings & maybe screenshots or tell us about the bumps that you came across along the way.

If you’ve made money using an email list simply from collecting it in your own way, if you’re comfortable sharing, that would be amazing.

ALSO, I know there’s a lot of if’s but if you have an Affiliate Marketing Youtuber that you know that provides legitimate information about email marketing & such, do share. I’ve watched about 8 different big affiliate marketers on Youtube & a lot of their videos do make sense but if you were able to make gains from their video, using an email list that you DIDN’T generate on your own without going through TOO much trouble, please do share.

Thank you guys!

2 Likes