525k Pet/Animal Niche account- Earned over $50k with brands. Price $20k slightly negotiable

Country of followers (majority): United States , Brazil
Amount of followers: 525,000
Topic/Niche: Pet/Animal
Does it include the OG (original) email?: Yes and also domain name
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Organic/ Engagement Network

Description:
Pet/Animal page, probably earned estimation over $50k doing various shoutouts with popular brands such as litterrobot, Cameo, petsafe etc. and plenty of free stuff being sent by these brands.

Not actively posting on the account due to some other engagements that’s taking time and needs focus, income from the account is almost passive but account could depreciate without proper management
Hence the reason for outright sale.

currently earning over $2000/month from shout cart, Private shoutouts, Plug. there are many shoutouts in pipeline and many shoutouts such as donations with graphic content are rejected those pay $150 per shoutout. earned $2500 easily per month when account was active.

More Earning proofs can be sent on request.

handle please, and More Earning proofs

Still available. Send in your best offer.

Handle please.

send me please

Handle?

Handle . Thanks

Link, price and please more details about the history of the page.

Thanks

handle please

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

Username please

Username sent. Check inbox

Username pls?

Im buying alot of pet niche accounts, can you pm me the @ and C/O?
Thank you.

Username pls :))

Price down to $15k for instant sales only.

Username please?

Hi I am interested in your page can you please send me your username so we can investigate further

Please send handle if still available. Thanks!