597K Nails/Fashion Account For Sale! 4-8k Likes Per Pic

Property type: Instagram
Amount of fans/followers:597,000
Topic:Nails/Fashion
Price: $8500 OBO

Description: Selling a 597k Nails/Fashion Account for a friend who isn’t on this forum! The account has 85% women followers , Highest AGE range is 18-24 BUT 25-34 &35-44 are pretty high as well!

20% of the followers are from the USA

The account still is posting and is VERY active! The account is in NO engagement groups and ALL followers are REAL!

Please PM me or reply below for handle and/or any questions you may have. Considering ALL offers at this time. WOULD LOVE TO FIND A BUYER ON THIS SITE!!

Thank you for listing on SWAPD.
Remember, if you happen to find a willing buyer/seller, please use our checkout system for the transaction. Part of what makes our community safe and unique is the oversight of each transaction, and we back this with our money back guarantee. Our staff members are here to ensure everything goes according to plan. We will not be responsible for any losses incurred by circumventing our checkout system.

For more information please visit: How to use SWAPD checkout system!
If you’re a new member, please go over our Terms of Service.

Thank you and good luck with sales!

8500 for a 20% USD audience will most likely not get you a buyer on this site, but nonetheless, I wish you best of luck.

Offer is VERY neg :slight_smile:

Bump this :slight_smile:

Hello, can u send me the URL please? Thanks.

Yes, sending it now

Bumping this :slight_smile:

Bumping this

Account continues to get great organic engagement! Still considering all realistic offers

I’m bumping this!

Bumping this post :slight_smile:

Please message me username thank you

messaged you

PM me deatils

I PM’d you

Bump :slight_smile:

bump :slight_smile:

bump :slight_smile: