6 female celebrity Facebook fan pages for sale! Good prices, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Megan fox, Elisha cuthbert, Carmen Electra, Salma Hayek, angelina Jolie

Amount of fans/followers:
Jennifer Hewitt Fans: 19,579 followers: 20,841
Angelina Jolie fans: 30,854, followers: 32,113
Elisha Cuthbert fans: 15,055 followers: 16,224
Megan fox fans: 49,014 followers:51,322
Carmen Electra fans: 18,350 followers: 19,697
Salma Hayek fans: 31,222 followers: 33,064

Topic/Niche: fan page, celebrity

Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): s4s

Description: hello everyone! I have 6 female fan pages for sale, all active but the post reach is down very low at the moment because I was moderator for 3 months.
Not eligible for ad breaks right now because I was mod for 3 months, but can be eligible if you work on them.
I would love to sell them all together, if you only are interested in 1 please pm me! Prices are all best offer!!

Jennifer Love Hewitt $150 OR BEST OFFER
Elisha Cuthbert $120 OR BEST OFFER
Angelina Jolie $200 OR BEST OFFER
Salma Hayek $250 OR BEST OFFER
Carmen Electra $120 OR BEST OFFER
Megan Fox $250 OR BEST OFFER

OR TAKE ALL FOR $600 OR BEST OFFER!!!

We have unlisted your topic!

Your listing is currently removed until you comply with our screenshot requirements. We have new policies in place requiring that all listings upload screenshots of the following pages:

• User demographics (geolocation)
  • Recent activity

Virtually every potential buyer will ask for these two things from the start. To save time, please edit your original message and upload the requested data. Not only it will help you sell quicker, but it will also save you time from uploading the same screenshots to every potential buyer.

Please remember!

When posting screenshots, make sure you don’t reveal the URL/@Handle to the property. As you know, social profiles are subject to being deleted/hacked/etc. To protect your assets, protect their identities. Only send URLs/@handles to people who ask for it via a private message.

To reactivate your listing, please upload screenshots and message the nearest admin or moderator.

What are user demographic?

The countries the likers of the page are from.

Done @Alpha

Relisted.

1 Like

Bump

Bump

Please bump your thread once per 24 hours.

OK, sorry

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.