600K Minutes Watchtime In 1 Day On Your Facebook Page (Adbreaks/In-Stream Ads) [Other Adbreaks Services And Ready Made Facebook Monetized Pages To Work On Adbreaks Also Available]

Services types: 600K minutes watchtime in 1 day + Adbreaks Monetized Pages are available for sell.

Prices: $200 = 600K Minutes Watchtime
$200 to $1000 = Facebook Monetized Pages

Description: I will complete 600K minutes watchtime on your 3 hour long video.

FB_IMG_1617870755242

There are two options I can complete this service, you upload a 3 hours long video and I give 600K minutes watchtime to it or I will upload a video that suits me to your page and complete it. (I can give you a suggestion/free tips on how to get 3 hours long video for completing monetization step)

Also, I can provide unlimited pages like this, full green at $200-$1000 (Market changes everyday)

Under $1000 you can get a page with everything ready to monetize your videos in Adbreaks In-Stream Ads.

This is an example of full green eligible to monetization page:

This is an example of ready to add bank brand collaboration approved full green page:

IMG_20210618_234814

This is an example of monetized page with bank attached (I can change it to your bank):

And all types of Adbreaks In-Stream Ads services are available for Facebook Pages such as 600K minutes watchtime (for 3 hour long video) etc.

:beginner: High Quality Views

:beginner: 100+ Pages Approved

:beginner: Completion Time - Within 24 To 72 Hours

:beginner: Many Happy Customers

:beginner: Self Tested

Note: Criteria will be completed, approval depends on Facebook and also please check that you don’t have any policy issues on page + your page is completely eligible for monetization than only place an order.

Click here to check my all services.

Message me for any questions and services you need for Facebook Pages.

[Payment Methods: USDT/BTC/ETH/PAYPAL/BANK WIRE]

Thank you for your interest in my services.

9 Likes

Hello can you help limit monetisation issues?

Send me details. I will check it if I can help!

Sure here is the screenshot

No, sorry. I can’t help you with this!

Bump.

Hey PM how exactly you would do this. I am interested but need to make sure this is completely safe and will not flag my page down the line. Thanks

You need 1 hour longer video in order to complete it and it’s totally safe.

1 Like

Bump.

BUMP

Bump.

BUMP

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Sent you a message

Okay.

Do you have fb monetized page available?

Do Ad-breaks go on desktop version of Facebook or mobile only? Thanks

Yes, they’re available as well.

Adbreaks works with Desktop and Mobile version as well.

1 Like