60K USA Super Active Humour Facebook Page

Country of followers (majority): USA
Amount of fans/followers: 60,000+
Topic/Niche: Memes/Humour
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): S4s/Organic

Description:
Hello everyone, I’m selling a Memes Page. Now it has more than 60,000 likes on it and still growing day by day as I made quality pages. The page is super active having 11M overall reach and great engagement and going up with every update. Page is totally engaged in USA, UK, CANADA and AUSTRALIA while mainly in USA (Check in attached screenshots). Page is green if we talk about doing Facebook Adbreak as Page quality is good and Page is fully eligible for Facebook adbreak (as you can see in attached screenshots). I’ve attached screenshots of its total reach, people by countries, people reached b countries, people engaged by countries and other factors. You can start Facebook adbreak on this Page anytime all you need to do is complete 30,000 minutes and start earning from adbreak. Only serious buyer dm me with your best offer.

Overall total reach

People by Countries

People reached by countries

People engaged by countries

Posts engagement

Page Quality

Likes growth

I’ve tried to put all the info about my page. All I need is serious buyers to Dm me. Thanks

link

Hey send me the link please

Sent, please check dm

price and link ?

Pls send me link and price

Price and link?

Sent, please check dm!

hey pls send price and link

Sent, check dm!

Bump!

Pm link

Check dm!