61k followers usa travel, people, photography, etc niche

Country of followers (majority): USA,Brazil,Italy,India,Spain
Amount of followers: 61k
Topic/Niche: travel, people, photography, etc
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Organic

Description: i love this account since its a mixture of different niches, ranging from travel, art, photography, creativity and funny stuff. so if any of the list is what you looking for then you sure the account wont disappoint you. Will show you how to monetize the account and keep it growing. You can easily earn your money back easily it has an average of 3k+ story views and others with over 9k views. you will never get disappointed with whatever you post since it can accommodate any niche.

Thank you for listing your property on SWAPD.

We have new policies in place requiring that all listings upload screenshots of the following pages:

• User demographics (geolocation)
  • Recent activity

Virtually every potential buyer will ask for these two things from the start. To save time, please edit your original message and upload the requested data. Not only it will help you sell quicker, it will save you time from uploading the same screenshots to every potential buyer.

Please remember!

When posting screenshots, make sure you don’t reveal the URL/@Handle to the property. As you know, social profiles are subject to being deleted/hacked/etc. To protect your assets, protect their identities. Only send URLs/@handles to people who ask for it via a private message.

Failure to comply may result in the removal of your listing.

Thank you!

Interested. Link or username pls …

1 Like

Refresh

1 Like

Please send property link

I sended

Refresh

Plz send link

Interested. User name please!

Refresh

380$

Refresh

Hello, Please can you send me a link?

BH: please pm me handle name and price

Refresh

@SWAPD can you please verify this account and give your professional opinion? Thx

It scored poorly (D) on our audit. Unfortunately, this is a sub-par account, in my opinion.

@SWAPD thx for your advice!!

1 Like

Link pls

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.