640k BTS (KPOP) 4 Instagram Accounts Bundle

NOTE: Click Arrow Next To Account To View Demographics

Details for each account :

Account #1 (107k) 700 USD Seperately

Country of followers (majority): Indonesia, Brazil, USA
Amount of followers: 107k
Topic/Niche: KPOP (BTS)
Does it include the OG (original) email?: Disabled (I purchased with OG email but got disabled when transferred)
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Organic

Account #2 (180k) 1,000 USD Seperately

Country of followers (majority): Indonesia, Brazil
Amount of followers: 179.6k
Does it include the OG (original) email?: Random Email (it was a random email with a blacklist word, which gmail doesn’t allow to create, so no one owns the email and it cannot be created).
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Organic

Account #3 (139k) 1,000 USD Seperately

Country of followers (majority): Indonesia, Brazil, USA
Amount of followers: 139k
Does it include the OG (original) email?: Yes

Account #4 (334k) 1,800 USD Seperately

Country of followers (majority): Brazil, USA, Indonesia
Amount of followers: 334k
Does it include the OG (original) email?: No

Description:
Purchased 4 BTS Accounts a while ago for the sole purpose of selling kpop merchandise, however, i wasn’t able to find a way to breakthrough, due to college and finals i had to put my plans aside and focus more on my studies, I ended up registering for an affiliate program with a well known kpop merch website, and have been posting a feature every few days.

Affiliate programs offer 10% commissions, many businesses are interested in long term partnership (a feature every few days for a fixed fee instead of commission for every sale).

growth used to be about 300-400/day but dropped due to low activity, but can definitely be brought back up.

Looking to sell the accounts in a bundle, but if anyone interested in a single account, feel free to reach out with an offer.

Account #2 username please

Please verify identity first at @VERIFICATION

BUMP

account number 2 and price please

Account 4 pm me the handle and price details pls. Thank you

Pm sent for both

BUMP

Send handles and current offers please!

username and current offer
thanks

PM Sent to both.

handles and C/O