65k Gaming Instagram niche

Country of followers (majority): Indonesia
Amount of followers: 61000
Topic/Niche: Brawlstars (game)
Does it include the OG (original) email?: yes
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): 100% organic

Description: Very active - avg around 3.5k likes but a lot go to like 5000-6000 likes.

Please don’t mislead buyers. The majority of your followers are from Indonesia, not the United States. I’ve edited your post for you.

2 Likes

PM The @, willing to put up an offer

Stil got this let me know if intereswed

hi,I’m interested!

interested pm me the handle with impressions and story views

i still have thus lmk

Guys beware of this guy. He was selling this account on another forum which is known for very shady deals. Gave very wrong info about insights when I asked and kept being rude when asked questions about the account. I asked him to go via middleman on a reputed forum and he started acting all strange and dodgy. I blocked him and he very promptly proceeded to act like a 12 year old and gave me negative rep on the mentioned forum.

Hahaha be blocked me because I wouldn’t use a MM off another forum

You really thought I was gonna fall for your scam tactics on that shady place ? Clearly you are displaying your dodgy character here as well with providing wrong insight info. I rest my case lmao

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.