666 Dark humour meme contest! Win 666 USDT for posting the most evil (and funny) meme! CONTEST ENDED

The contest ends tonight! We will add up the votes tomorrow.

1 Like

Exactly!

CONTEST ENDED - WE WILL ADD UP THE VOTES DURING THE WEEKEND!

You can still vote, but not submit. We will tally up the votes tomorrow and reopen the topic then ready!

HERE ARE THE RESULTS!!!

#1 WINNER - 666 USDT

@teal With his meme (23 likes)

#2 WINNER - 333 USDT

@zlatan With his meme (21 likes)

#3 WINNER - 1 USDT

@fastlane with his meme (16 likes)

Shame awards go to:

@anon44904274 @Sadstorm had the most voted memes but were disqualified for vote manipulation. In addition, you two will never be counted in any of our contests again. Also, enjoy permanent Safety Concern badges.

YOU ALL SUCKED, THE MEMES WEREN’T DARK OR FUNNY.

Thank you for playing :smiley:

6 Likes

Please go back to being civil now.

@anon44904274 @Sadstorm

girl middle finger GIF

3 Likes

Winners, PM me to get your:

young dolph plies GIF by Worldstar Hip Hop

1 Like

Dutchies at the top, as always.

Gekoloniseerd

1 Like

Yeah, I was wondering how this guy’s got likes in very less time. I thought they promoted the meme in Promo chat. :joy:

1 Like

!!!

1 Like

$1 is a lot of money in india sir thank you for saving my village :pray:

4 Likes

Wow I’m rich now, thanks master @SWAPD :man_in_lotus_position:t4:

:champagne::champagne::champagne::champagne::champagne:

5 Likes

I would like to know what proof you have that I supposedly manipulated the votes, in addition to the fact that in the steps it did not say anything about this, the only thing it said is “make your memes have more likes from other swapd members” if you wanted your friends to win, just say it, it seems to me a complete outburst on your part

Why do some people sign up to like your reply and then never come back? That’s the reason LOL

2 Likes

It also seems strange to me, but not everyone was like that, and even if that were the case, you never specified it in the rules, it’s like putting someone in jail for a crime that was not in the law, reviewing it, they didn’t just like my publication, it seems that They gave likes to several memes, what would they have done if someone else had won? the same? If I had manipulated the likes and made another meme the winner, would they have also given it the dangerous badge?

It is an indication but it does not prove that I have done that, in fact if you check they were not the only memes that were liked and not all of those who voted have not reconnected, there are even some that were liked by all haha

Maybe they were new members, they saw the memes entry and wanted to vote, they saw what they wanted to see and they haven’t reconnected, now a week isn’t much downtime if you’re not a seller you don’t have to be connected every day, maybe they have the account and are collecting money to buy something