680k Subs Non-Monetized but Monetizable Channel for Sale

Amount of subscribers: 680000
Country of subscribers (majority): India, Indonesia, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, USA
Topic/Niche: Entertainment/Sports Entertainment/Top Ten Best/Knowledge etc
Promotion methods used? (Organic/Paid/Engagement Networks/Software/Automation): Orgabic

Description:
Channel is not monetized but eligible to get it monetized. Fresh/Original content will smoothen the process.
Last Monetization application is rejected few days ago, may be on the basis of type of content.
All old videos are deleted. Channel got 150k plus Subs in last 28 days.
Channel goes amazingly good with YouTube Algorithm, so new content will get instant response and will get viral.
BTC/Bitcoin is preferable as payment. Otherwise Bank Wire.
Original email is available with Chanel if required.
Sports Entertainment, Entertainment, Infotainment, Top Best Knowledge-based Videos were uploaded.

DM me for any query.

Better to come up with your Offers if you are really interested. All Screenshots are uploaded and all videos are deleted so LINK may have secondary importance.

QUICK SALE.

Thanks

reply to messages please

Bump…

i want buy this channel. Contact me

Bump…

Hussey, how long would this channel take to be monetized, do you think?

YouTube is still currently backed up. I’d say it takes approximately three-four months to get you a decision on whether it gets accepted/denied (did on my last attempt).

Currently my channel still has not gotten reviewed since when I applied back at the very beginning of September, just to get you a good feel for how long it currently takes.

1 Like

With 100% genuine content, I believe it may get accepted within days/weeks. Two of my smaller Channels got monetized so quickly recently while few are in approval stage for last 4 months. Don’t know what criteria YouTube is following… Thanks

link please

SOLD! Thank you for using SWAPD!