69k Anime Tik Tok (Monetized) With 5k Instagram

Country of followers (majority): USA 70%
Amount of followers: 69,100
Topic/Niche: Anime
Does it include the OG (original) email?: the account was made with my personal email so the email will be my back up I made for the tik tok
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): organic

Description:

Anime Niche Account which has been grown over the last 2 months, not in a rush to sale but I’m slowly losing time to run both accounts.
Started the Instagram for the tik tok so all followers are from tik tok.

Monetized, Making money off the tik tok thru a services where music artists pay me to use their sound in my tik tok.

Payment method-
PayPal
Bank transfer

Buyer will pay all swapd fees and paypal fees if you chose to use paypal!

Only sending the username to verified users so save yourself the time and verify yourself before you ask for the @

Account name please

Before you guys ask to purchase this account read this!

The phone number on the tik tok is permanently stuck in the account, I used a texting app to make the account and lost the number shortly after!

The original email on the tik tok was my personal so I linked a back up email to the account because I can’t give away my personal email.

@SWAPD is there anything I should change about my post? I just let people know about the phone number and email, if this is a problem I can delete the post! Thank you

Please close your listing then, you won’t be able to sell this here.