700k real Twitter followers | 3.5K RTs/day 1.8% engagement 7.7k likes/day

Country of followers (majority): US
Amount of fans/followers: 700,000
Topic/Niche: Inspirational
US: 33%
Women: 60%
Promotion methods used? Organic and cross promotion from other large Twitter accounts I own.

Description: Inspirational twitter account

Thank you for listing your property on SWAPD.

We have new policies in place requiring that all listings upload screenshots of the following pages:

• User demographics (geolocation)
  • Recent activity

Virtually every potential buyer will ask for these two things from the start. To save time, please edit your original message and upload the requested data. Not only it will help you sell quicker, it will save you time from uploading the same screenshots to every potential buyer.

Please remember!

When posting screenshots, make sure you don’t reveal the URL/@Handle to the property. As you know, social profiles are subject to being deleted/hacked/etc. To protect your assets, protect their identities. Only send URLs/@handles to people who ask for it via a private message.

Failure to comply may result in the removal of your listing.

Thank you!

Price range?

PM me the link please

You’ve posted all these screenshots but forgot the most important one (location of followers). Please upload the demographics page, thank you.

Please pm me with link and price

thanks

oops, here you have:

You need to scroll down a tad further. Remember, people want to see what country the users are from, and you’re missing that part.

Could you PM a link and price range please?

i was looking under ads, instead of analytics.

Here it is:

1 Like

Thanks!

Link and Price please

Send PM with some prices

pm link and price please

1 Like

Handle and price please

PM me link and price please. Thanks

Handle and price por favor

handles and price plz

Please share links and price range via pm. Thanks in advance…

SOLD! Thank you for using SWAPD.