760k insta and shopify website turning over $4k a month!

Sent

Can I take a look? :slightly_smiling_face:

Hypeauditor works off forecasts, it basically predicts things. It canā€™t be trusted. Thatā€™s why even in the screenshots you provided it asks ā€œAre the demographics the same as your IG Insights?ā€

2 Likes

I did explain the reason for the follower drop and in regards to price Iā€™m working it off my shopify store as this is selling as a combined business not just account. These sell for approx 20-25 times monthly profits so Iā€™m actually priced very low. Its also been valued by blacks brokers at Ā£49950 and by another company at $70k.

I appreciate it would be high if it was just an Instagram but its not. Its a business that would make a new owner profit from day 1.
@SWAPD

1 Like

Any source on that? Who said this? So, if my Instagram account made 1000 USD in a month, it would be worth 25,000 USD?
Who are black brokers? Have a website?

1 Like

Thatā€™s just industry standard for the fashion niche. You can check previously sold prices on flippa and shopify exchange. Blacks brokers are a Manchester based business brokers and yes they have a site. https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.blacksbrokers.com/&ved=2ahUKEwjFg8nJkqngAhUhUxUIHYxbDrYQ_BcoCzAEegQIDBAq&usg=AOvVaw29arbUK4Yg1a8_zEjOXJ5K

And to confirm its not your Instagram that would make 1k a month and be worth 25k. Its your shopify store. Maybe I put this in the wrong section?
Instagrams wouldnā€™t be worth this multiple alone but like I keep repeating myself this is a business. Not an Instagram. The website ranks number 1 in Google for multiple search terms and draws in in excess of 10k unique visitors monthly.

Ahh sorry, for some reason Iā€™ve omitted the fact that it comes with a website that earns. I apologize. Yeah I guess it would be better fitted to have this in Domains and websites? Not sure to be honest.

If your store regularly earns 4K per month, and the stats can be verified, then your price tag is absolutely justified.

1 Like

Thanks for that acknowledgment. Can we get it moved and all this convo cleared up? I can send you analytics for last yearā€™s trading if you want

We will audit everything at checkout. To avoid confusion Iā€™ve edited my previous posts.

Forgot to ask, is this 4k revenue or sales volume? Because thatā€™s a huge difference :slight_smile:

4k revenue with about 50% pre tax profit margin

1 Like

Sent a message back to everyone

pm link please

Sent

Bump

Bump

Interested, please send all details

Please share handle

handle and site?

Can you send further information? IG name and some Shopify pics? Best.