82k Active Pet Niche IG Account for sale

Country of followers (majority): USA (50%)
Amount of followers: 82,548
Topic/Niche: Pets
Does it include the OG (original) email?: No
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): 100% Organic

Description: Hyperactive IG Pet niche account up for sale. The current offer that I have on the account is 2700$ + the PayPal fee, so I won’t be entertaining any offers under the current standing offer. The account has slowed down a little right now, was hitting 10Mil+ impressions about a week ago, so will be back to the same level in no time (The 5 million+ impressions screenshot was taken 15 minutes before putting up this Topic).
Doesn’t include the OGE because it’s my personal mail and linked to many of my other accounts on the web. During the transaction, I am willing to sign a contract/document stating the reason for not providing the OGE, thus adding an added level of security to the buyer.
New promo requests every alternate day (almost) with a good ROI for the advertisers, therefore many returning buyers as well
Will accept BTC, PayPal (Entire fee paid by the buyer)

2700$ is a pretty good deal for the account. U better seal it, and also hope u get good offers here… :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This is more like funny memes with pets on photos, yea 2700 is great deal.

2 Likes

Do you still have this for sale? if so, username please.

Is this account still available? And can you please mention the handle?

Get verified first

Handle?

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.