84K OG Crypto Instagram page with the OG email for sale

Country of followers (majority): United states
Amount of followers: 84,000
Topic/Niche: Cryptocurrency and blockchain education/ news
Does it include the OG (original) email?: Yes
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): S4S and engagement networks with other crypto influencers

Description: Selling because i own multiple pages and don’t have time to post on all of them if you are looking to grow a crypto business and get the network and credibility this page is for you. As you can see i’ve been in the industry for a long time have & also bought and sold multiple pages for last 10 years and i still think this niche is the most profitable and more valuable the other niche theme pages and a lot of other big crypto pages follow and are friends with me so its a great networking opportunity for the new owner. Feel free to reach out with any questions. Thank you

top is india
I will give you 2k

Last post 2022, homie high wants 8k

2 Likes

I can create a VIP crypto trading group and charge 1 ETH entry into it. 2-3 sales is all you need you need to make your investment back and grow a crypto business which is way cooler than web 2 because people are more willing and open to do crypto payments for my services. You can create a business with the page

Buddy I have one of the top accounts in Crypto Space on Instagram

And I can tell you with this page that you have right now

You can create 0 sales

2 Likes

$8k was my last offer. Did’t do deal because guy wanted to log in detail before payment, this this page need work something who has a good content and monetization strategy

Just because a scammer gave you a high offer to make u give up ur page it doesnt mean its worth that. Its 1.5k at best. Im not gonna buy it js

2 Likes

Wouldn’t even pay 1k tbf

Thats not true its just a reflection of your own insecurities of your sales, business, marketing skills. If Nobody can afford the page at a reasonable offer i will not sell it. This is the most profitable niche and the best industry to be in as the bull market continues to print millionaires. I just got airdropped $10k in $W tokens for clicking a few buttons. This is for who wants a solid starting foundation to build and grow the page and get it popping again a rebrand or name change and content strategy could help as well i have been an IG influencer for the last 10 years i know the game inside and out and this is the most profitable nich not selling little sfs promos for $100-200 bucks