900K Facebook Page | Memes and Motivational Quotes | 75% Female

Country of followers (majority): Philippines 129K but an international mix.
Amount of followers: 900K+
Topic/Niche: Original Funny Memes | Motivational Quotes or Life Questions
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Organic

Description: Page Quality is Green. Page has been super active in the past. I bought this from Swapd with good intentions, but I don’t have the time to keep the page updated and so haven’t posted for a number of months.

Let me know if you have any questions. When I bought the page it was Red Quality and I managed to get it back to Green and all the posts and content and memes have been safe and uniquely created for the page, not stolen or repurposed content.

I don’t have a current active reach as I haven’t been posting recently, but this was the reach back when I bought this page from swapd.

1 Like

Ad break green ?

The page currently has never had any videos on the page and so would need to do the 60,000 minutes to be eligible for Ad Breaks and has currently got the Limited originality of content, (which is annoying as it is all original content on there) but I haven’t requested a review to get that removed. There are experts on swaped that can deal with both of those issues.

link

1 Like

Sent

Bump

Why are the reach screenshots from 2020 to 2021? Any recent?

Because I have not posted recently so included the screenshot of when it was being posted to regularly so people could see the potential engagement, if you post regularly. You can go on the page to see the current activity.

@joshua Fb also insights only let you go back 90 days… but I happen to have had the screenshot I included from when I purchased it. Fb allow me to see insights per post but not on the insight page.

I have a few people interested, but if they don’t buy I’ll start posting again to get the insights showing, I’m just busy at the moment with other platforms.

Bump

hello please send link in dm

1 Like

Sent

Link please

Sent! … Sorry for the delay!

Bump