95.1k Gothic Fashion 3 Accounts bundle 32% USA with HIGH Engagement Rate

Hey there,

I’m selling a 3 high quality women gothic fashion accounts.
61,4k + 17k + 16.7k = 95.1k

For the biggest one :
I’m not posting with this account anymore since Sept 2019 (the account has been inactive since then) but it used to have a between 10% and 20% engagement rate and was consistently hitting the Explore page. It’s rated A+ on IGblade

The accounts were grown organically within 8 months, only using hashtags (no follow/unfollow and no engagement groups). Followers are mostly from Western countries.

The two smaller ones are in the exact same gothic niche and have approximatively the same engagement and audience.

I want to sell this fast, this is a great opportunity for starting a brand/shop or monetize the network :slight_smile:
Capture d’écran 2020-04-17 à 12.35.48

Country of followers (majority): USA, UK, Mexico, Brazil
Amount of followers: 61,4k + 17k + 16.7k
Topic/Niche: Women Gothic Fashion
Does it include the OG (original) email?: No
Promotion methods used : Organic only (using hashtag method)

1 Like

Handle please

1 Like

handle please

1 Like

Handle plz

1 Like

username please bro im interested in buying

1 Like

I have Pinterest account with 7.5 millions monthly viewers which is also on fashion. Followers increasing daily organically. Mostly audiance from USA and 91‰ female audiance. If anyone want then let me know.

1 Like

handle please
for all the accounts if you can

1 Like

I am interested in your pinterest account. How much are you selling for? What is the handle?

Check inbox

800 bro

Name please

Replied to all :white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark:

Can you do a post now so that engagement can be checked as it was inactive for few months

Bumping : I’m only selling the 3 accounts bundle from now on, hit me up with your best offer

Send another 2 tags, thanks

1 Like

Handle

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.