98k High US Audience TikTok Page

Country of followers (majority): United States
Amount of fans/followers: 99,000
Topic/Niche: US Nostalgia
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): All Organic

Description: Selling A US Nostalgia page that has great consistency at pushing. It’s aged 9+ months old with a average $0.50+ rpm range in the crp. Has a high 85% US Audience with 60% male and majority of audience being 25-44. Has had security issues in the past but still has potential to be a money machine & currently in the program. The page has one trademark strike as well but will go away with time. None of these affects the way it pushes posts & has a large loyal audience. If you have anymore questions
or concerns please let me know!

1 Like

Are you interested I Pm’d you

how much

$1,000 + fees really healthy niche and account

what does “security issues” mean?

No way to fully avoid it as it can just randomly happen nowadays on any type of account a lot of times not even breaking any rules it states but I simply was just getting it due to my device being screwed with too many accounts on same device and had too many in the past to where it would give me that issue here and there. Just don’t have the money to get a whole new phone atm as well as being able to maintain the tiktok page anymore so that’s why I’m selling it. Still have made money around the security issues despite getting it here and there. But the niche is insanely healthy as you can check it out for yourself and has lots of potential despite that. The @ is NostalgicJunkie

please send me details for account