[$999] Verified YouTube Channel On Your Desired Name & Handle — VIP SELLER

About This Service

You will be provided with a 100K+ YouTube channel under your desired name & username. I will then get the channel verified. This service is good for both personal & business cases, as it comes with a few advantages:

• Your channel will stand out everywhere — in the comments, search results & other places

• Higher search result ranking — since the channel will have 100K+ real subscribers, it will rank higher than other channels, making your channel easily findable

• Elevated trustworthiness — people associate a checkmark with something official, something trusted. Use that to your advantage!

TAT

You will receive access to the channel within 24 hours after starting a ticket. The verification takes anywhere from 3 hours up to 24 hours, depending on YouTube Support availability. In order to become a primary owner of the channel, you will need to be owner for at least 7 days.

PRICING

Number of subscribers Price
100K - 200k $999
200K - 500k $1099
500K - 700k $1299
700K - 1M $1599

PM me to get started. Please allow a few minutes up to a few hours for me to respond. You can expect a faster response if I have my status set as “:green_circle: Online”.

ALREADY HAVE A 100K+ CHANNEL BUT JUST NEED IT VERIFIED? CHECK OUT THIS THREAD!

epicsignature

2 Likes

This listing is now a featured paid listing! TY and GLWS!

4 Likes

Cryptocurrency payments are now accepted!

1 Like

if you have any monetized ones ill buy a few

2 Likes

I do have some, check PM. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Super fast and easy transaction ! <3333

2 Likes

Thanks for a smooth deal :heart:

1 Like

This topic is now a SWAPD Feature! Thank you and good luck with sales!

2 Likes

Great seller, professional and fast👍🏻

2 Likes