A collection of pre-written responses for all your buying/selling needs!

Ever since we’ve introduced our new, time-saving feature called Canned Responses, we’ve received great feedback from our users. They’re useful, they speed up replies, and make things run smoother. We’ve decided to open up a discussion and invite our members to post some useful pre-written responses that other users may find helpful. Our staff will also update this topic with new responses you can add to your collection, so make sure to visit this discussion frequently.

If you have a pre-written canned response…

… that other users may benefit from, please share it. We will update the worthy responses in our next post. Make sure to check back often, as we will do our best to bring you fresh responses as they come along.

Thank you for reading!

1 Like

##### Canned Responses List

01. Instagram Account Inquiry

This canned response purpose is to ask a seller detailed questions about the Instagram property you’re inquiring about.

Hello!
I may be interested, but I have a few questions about your account.

1. Are you the original owner?
  2. If not, where did you buy it from?
  3. In case of transfer problems, would you be able to contact the past owner? Do you have his contact/payment details?
  4. How would you rate the current activity? (excellent/good/poor)
  5. Does this account have any fake/paid followers?
  6. Do you own the original email associated with the account?
  7. Does this account have any violations or takedown notices?

02. YouTube Channel Inquiry

This canned response purpose is to ask a seller detailed questions about the YouTube channel you’re inquiring about.

Hello!
I may be interested, but I have a few questions about your channel, I hope you don’t mind.

1. Are you the original owner?
  2. If not, where did you buy it from?
  3. In case of transfer problems, would you be able to contact the past owner? Do you have his contact/payment details?
  4. How would you rate the current activity? (excellent/good/poor)
  5. Does this account have any fake/paid subscribers?
  6. Is this channel monetized?
  7. Does it have any copyright violations or strikes I should be worried about?
  8. Is it currently tied to any MCNs?

03. Fanpage Inquiry

This canned response purpose is to ask a seller detailed questions about the fanpage you’re inquiring about.

Hello!
I may be interested, but I have a few questions about your page.

1. Are you the original owner of this Fanpage?
  2. Are there any other owners? If yes, do you have permission to sell this page?
  3. How was this page grown?
  4. Did you ever change the name of this page?
  5. Was it banned/unpublished in the past?
  6. Was this page merged?
  7. Did you use any cross-promotion to get this page popular? (as in, share your content on other Fanpages)
  8. In your own words, how would you rate the activity? (Excellent/Good/Normal/Sub-par/Poor/Dead)
  9. If you purchased the page from someone else, do you have his contact/payment details?

More responses coming soon!

2 Likes

Review ( me )

Hope you’ve been enjoying our services so far.

I want to continue offering the best service. Could you please take five minutes and fill up a feedback about me ?

Please be honest with your responses. If you didn’t like something, don’t be afraid to point it out. I take feedback very seriously and are ready to make changes to help serve you better.

Thank you
Name

1 Like

Review ( client )

Ticker no :
Seller was professional, helped and answered all the questions I had, Everything went smooth as expected couldn’t have asked for a better transaction! Thanks

Account small audit

1. History of the property. Did you buy it or create it/grow it on your own?
  2. What type of promotion methods were used? (Organic/Engagement Networks/Cross-Posting/S4S/Boosting/Purchasing Fake Followers/Etc.)
  3. Where are the majority of the users/followers/fans from? (which country)
  4. Screenshots of recent activity.
1 Like

Updated the list! Also, thank you @Brant. I will revise some of your ideas and update the list in the next round.

You’re welcome! :clinking_glasses:

1 Like

Added three canned replies :smiley: check 'em

1st Get Verified ( Chat in a Dm )

Dang , Dang! Looks like your profile is not verified! please get verified through @verification and reply me in this chat!

Why you should be verified ? If you want to deal on Swapd then you must be verified. Happy to help you , if you have any questions feel free to contact me anytime!

Thanks!
Vlbrant

2nd Get Verified, topic reply to an unverified person

Dang , Dang! Looks like your profile is not verified! please get verified through @verification

Why you should be verified ? If you want to deal on Swapd then you must be verified. Happy to help you , if you have any questions feel free to contact me anytime!

Thanks!
Vlbrant

3rd Offsite Talk is not allowed!

Bla , Bla , Bla! You’re trying to contact me offsite! go and read Offsite talk!

One more reply about offsite ( my social link & WhatsApp number or etc ) and you will be reported

Please help us to keep Swapd safest platform and do not ask offsite talk to someone!

Thank you!
Vlbrant

3 Likes