A new way to show your interest in properties!

After releasing our Bump-button yesterday, we’re bringing yet another neat button that’ll help you save some time & effort!

You can now click the ‘Interested’-button to capture the attention of sellers, and the seller will reach out to you with more information about the listing you’ve shown interest in.

Clicking the button will also open a PM with the seller, starting your conversation with just the click of a button!

33 Likes

It will also bump the OP listing.

12 Likes

Wow just wow man. Swapd is just burning cash to make the platform better and better.

Thank you. It will definitely help converting clients.

15 Likes

good feature

2 Likes

Impressive.
Thanks for this.

1 Like

Awesome feature! Love it

But for a vast majority of user, it will be very hard to spot in the dropdown menu when using mobile devices. Same for the bump feature

3 Likes

Will consider an upgrade to solve that.

3 Likes

Love it. Both buttons are revolutionary

1 Like

We’re going to make a dedicated button for that, today :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Awesome!

1 Like

Done.

2 Likes

Hoping I’ll get my new listing spammed with this button

finally something interesting

Hope this makes new users buy premium Instagram accounts @Comfy

This is no self promotion. This is the truth.

1 Like

This is great!

Love to see swapd improving!!

Maybe have buttons at the top of the post as well and force posts to not go to the last post on the thread. I find that because users are directed to the last post on a thread, they rarely tend to read the services’ criteria and just send irrelevant cases/inquire/ask questions already answered on the OP leaving us sellers having to repeat ourselves over and over again. This would hopefully streamline things and make the buttons even more discoverable. Hope that makes sense. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

still not solved i have listing 7 days and 5 days and not able to do bump

Please PM me @zargouben24 and post URLs to the topics.

1 Like