A Wikipedia Alternative you can use for Social Media Verifications: How to trigger Google Knowledge Panel with Wikitia Profile by getting back links on high DA (Domain Authority) Websites

swapd w

The Google Knowledge Panel is a feature that has been tested and proven to aid social media verifications because it provides visibility on the web and also establishes brand authority.

Google knowledge panels are created automatically by google search engine and information that shows up on a knowledge panel comes from diverse sources across the internet.

The best bet source to trigger a google knowledge panel is wikipedia.

wikipedia no11

Wikipedia is undoubtedly the No 1 wiki to get a profile for your business or personal brand and having a wikipedia page, apart from the immense PR and SEO back link benefit of a website platform with high domain authority, will almost certainly trigger the google knowledge panel.

Also for the purpose of social media blue tick verifications, Wikipedia ranks very high up in the list of most sought after PR platforms but Over 90 percent of newly created profiles on wikipedia are deleted within minutes to a couple of days, (this probably is the reason swapd has stopped wikipedia profile creation because of clients losing tangible sums of money on profiles that do not stick for long)

getting a business or personal profile on wikipedia that stays is becoming a hard and tough nut to crack

so which is the next best alternative wiki to wikipedia that

Will offer almost the same benefits as wikipedia in terms of PR publication on a high domain authority wiki, and also have the capacity to trigger google knowledge panel with strategic back linking SEO ?

nbt

WIKITIA

wikitia is an advanced multimedia encyclopedia that runs similar to wikipedia.

Contents on wikitia ranks well on search engines because it uses structured data mark up language (SDML) format that is easily understood by search engine crawlers. wikitia even ranks for video searches and its thumbnails can show up on mobile searches. it is a great wiki that is the next best alternative to wikipedia for creating of online profiles for personal and business brands but with better SEO benefits. Thanks to using SDML, wikitia can help trigger the google knowledge panel if effective back link SEO is utilized.

For projects looking to better position their presence and visibility on the web with hopes of triggering the google knowledge information panel for brand but cannot get a wikipedia profile to achieve that, having a wikitia profile is a good alternative and the best bet. There is nothing like too much PR, the SEO benefits for getting a profile for your personal or business brand on wikitia definitely gives you search engine ranking advantage over your competitions.

special offer

would you like to get a wikitia profile for your brand ? i can help you do that. please check out my sales thread for this service on swapd via the below link.

i have created several profile pages for clients here on swapd. with my experience as an SEO expert, i can help you provide strategic backlinks that would trigger the google knowledge panel for your brand.

send me a pm to discuss further on this if you are interested in creating a wikitia profile for your brand.( please note, what i provide is wikitia profile page creation service and backlinking SEO for the created page. Google knowledge panel creation service is not allowed on swapd so i do not give guarantee on that.)

6 Likes

I thought all Wiki-related services are banned on SWAPD? Read that deleted pages happen often. Might be wrong but this is my guess.

that is only for wikipedia, not wikitia

1 Like

wikitia is a pay to play site, so it won’t just get taken down

Have you had over 1 year of success maintaining pages?

Can you share any possible surprises or disadvantages that can occur down the line?

Like, if it does go down and need a replacement, do we have to provide new content/backlinks as opposed to copy n paste from the original?

I am not the one selling it here, but I have had success maintaining the page. All it is, is a Wikipedia wannabe site. It’s not difficult lol

1 Like

I have never seen someone lose it

1 Like

What’s the price?

Price?

PM me

What is the price?