accs-market.com is extremely flawed.

3 weeks ago, I agreed to purchase a TikTok account for $1080 from a user named tabila93 on accs-market, I had done several transactions with this person before and they worked out fine.

After tabila93 gave the account information to accs-market. Around 10 hours later, I sent the money to tabila93, but when I tried to log in, I could only log in to the email, and not the account.

The account was pulled back by the original owner mere minutes after the account was transferred to accs-market, which was a long time before I ended up actually paying tabila93.

I don’t think accs-market, does full due diligence to ensure the account was safe before I even pay the buyer. I basically sent money for an email.

Accs-market was helpful, as tabila93 kept saying they would refund me in “48 hours”, but had been dragging it on for weeks. Now, he is banned after not being online for 4 days and not responding.

I believe this is also accs-market’s responsibility for not even having the account in possession before I sent the funds. Anyone able to get me connected with their owners to get a refund from accs-market directly, or at least credit on the site?

3 Likes

I wish @SWAPD had a feature / marketplace to display accounts for sale like they do. It’s useful to easily see all the info in a grid format.

3 Likes

A lot of accs-market accounts are botted though. I’d like to see something like that on swapd but with some AI that analyzes pages or something

all of these random sites sell botted accs

80% of our sales are services, I think SWAPD should change it’s name to SERWD and call it a day. No neat filtering needed.

4 Likes

4 Likes

how about servd.co

Also update: the buyer finally refunded me after accs-market helped with the situation, posting definitely pressured the person into it

2 Likes

Only problems when dealing with this site. Now searching for new sites to try to do business with.