Active 108k Football Instagram! Selling fast and cheap!

Country of followers (majority): Indonesia, Brazil
Amount of followers: 108k
Topic/Niche: football memes
Does it include the OG (original) email?: yes
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): organic and S4S

Description: selling the account fairly cheap. Looking for $650 despite having had the account appraised at over 750 by multiple people. It is extremely powerful and used to gain over 2mil views on videos however it has dropped to 50k recently due to inactivity. It would only take a couple weeks of active posting however to increase the activity back up to historic levels however.
Open to all offers!

Bump! Open to all offers!

Bump!

PM me the handle please.

REMOVED BY STAFF

REMOVED BY STAFF

REMOVED BY STAFF

REMOVED BY STAFF

All I can say is WTF @Comfy. Whatever this user did to you, or no matter how bad you think his property is, this behavior is unacceptable. Take some time off until Monday and sober up.

2 Likes

Any chance you could delete his posts lol? Its sales bashing In my thread and you can see from any of my PMs to him that I haven’t said anything against him lol. @SWAPD

1 Like

Done.

Thanks

Can you PM me the link please?

Bump! Replied to all!

Hello,

First of all, my apologies to you and the swapd staff. The user had it coming to him and I have no regrets about my actions towards him. Learn some manners @neilbhabuta, I know you don’t respect yourself enough to respect others, but one day you’ll have a worse situation that you had with me because of the way you speak. Communicate properly next time you try to reach out to not just me, but anyone. Regardless of that, I’m sorry for my actions and I promise it won’t rehappen as you’re not someone I wanna spend another minute on after this is over with. Thank you again @SWAPD for the time off, much needed and deserved.

Kind Regards
“Comfy”

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.