ACTIVE 160K+ INSTAGRAM FAN ACCOUNT

Country of followers (majority): US, Brazil, India, Mexico, Indonesia
Amount of followers: 160,500+ (still growing)
Topic/Niche: Artist Fanpage
Does it include the OG (original) email?: No. But comes with the current email. OG email does not exist. I’ll explain if you want to know why.
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): half-organic. I do S4S too but sometimes only like thrice a week

Description: The account has all real active followers since 2017. I did not do follow unfollow. Didn’t grow that fast because all were organic followers. It was just last year when I started doing S4S. Stories were mainly used to interact with my followers and post artists whereabouts. I only have 28 accounts I’m following back so it would be easy for you if you want to unfollow them. It won’t affect the account’s followers.
I’m letting go of this account to pay for my school expenses. hoping someone out there is willing to help and offer me the right amount. I’m a serious seller here. please, don’t try to scam me anymore. I was already scammed before. Thanks in advance. message me if there’s anything you need to know about the account.

What’s the link ?

up up up
message me if you are interested