Ad Breaks Limited Originality of content[SOLUTION]

Tried it and got a message that monetization would be back in 48 hours. After 3 days, monetization was still not enabled, so I messaged them again and got the reply. “We’re currently reviewing your issue and will follow up once we have an update.”

Haven’t gotten a reply yet and that was 3 weeks ago… Man does facebook suck sometimes.

Hello, Do I need to delete ONLY videos? Do I have to delete photos also? Can still be uploading photos to keep engajement?

2 Likes

I will give it a shot. I already deleted all the videos. I will update if successful.

I did the guide, but I got “Unable to submit appeal”

Its not working now, but facebook automatically update your page without appeal.

1 Like

What happens when you just have uploaded original content to your page and get the policy monetization violation Limited Originality of Content?

I have a new project, since last month page was monetized, we are uploading 1 video per week because it takes a day to record a good video 5-7 min video and 2 to 3 days of editing.

Yesterday I got banned with Limited Originality of Content where all my content is original.

I have appealed and they did not give me any answer, they just close the case.

After how many days facebook update without appeal?
My page was flagged 93 days ago. I can’t appeal, because got me this error message:
“your page has accumulated violations that are not eligible for appeal”

I deleted all the videos and still uploading new and original ones every week.

2 Likes

any update ?

1 Like

any update on this?

any updates?

Any updates?

any body can say what step after this they sent m this and marked is as closed idk what to do

ok so all my content was 100% myne and i STILL got an originality strike…its been 6 weeks now and i still cant even submit an appeal because whenever i do i get told i cant submit an appeal because my page follows the rules…

AM I MISSING SOMETHING HERE?! Facebook is so trash with support.

When im trying to appeal its showing this,
when i go to check monetization showing there this and not on my videos

actually i had upload only my own videos but facing this issue

Im thinking about just selling my pages! It’s just to risky and Facebook is just so wtf with page content.

I really don’t know what to do. I’ve reached out to so many people on SWAPD and there’s not much guidance at all online or anywhere.

So getting copyright flagged on original content is the new thing? People jump to claim your video of n bigger pages?

I’ve hear it all…

Idk :man_shrugging: any help would be great.

Guys please help me, I have created all my videos including editing, logo, photos. I exactly got the same message and now the appeal form is removed. Did you manage to fix this issue. Thanks

It’s gone for good buddy Facebook clamping down hard

I had two pages demonetized last year. One in July, one in August.

The whole can’t appeal thing etc…

One page came back about two months ago, the other one about two weeks ago.

Moral of this story - you just need to wait, if you can’t do anything else.

Having said the above, the reach is now so diminished, videos aren’t even making $10, where very similar videos would have made $300 - $500 before :frowning:

Stupid faceberg…