Add ALL FOLLOWERS To CLOSE FRIENDS In Bulk | Boost Your IG Reach & Engagement | Starting $99+ Fees

Are you struggling to reach your own followers on Instagram ?

I can add ALL FOLLOWERS to your CLOSE FRIENDS List which will trick the IG algorithm into showing your content to more of your followers—every single time you post to your close friends story.

After purchasing the service, our clients say that it:

1. Boosts Engagement
  2. Increases Reach / Views
  3. Re-Engages Old Followers

Don’t take my word for it? Check out our case study below.

Pricing starts at $99+fees for the first 3 clients onsite.

See the tabs below for more details & specifics.

PRICING:

I will charge my first 3 clients onsite this service the following rate of $99+fees for up to 500k followers.

Afterwards, it’s $299 with no fees for up to 350k followers, and $50 per every additional 100k added. Bulk discounts available for accounts purchased at same time.

TAT:

It will take 0-7 days, but it can take up to 30 days if 1,000,000+ followers must be added. For exact TAT, you can inquire via DM for ticket timeframe on your profile.

100% SAFE ?

Yes, service is safe, and I have insured this thread with $1,000 because your login is required to add your followers to your Close Friends list. This is to adhere to Swapd’s rules and serve as potential compensation in the event something happens.

CASE STUDY:

We took a dead, inactive 44,000 follower account which was purchased and rebranded. Here are the results.

After running the service, the client received over 3,000+ story views (the actual number was higher but I don’t have a screenshot of that) on a DEAD, inactive account that had all real followers.

If you have any questions about the Close Friends Stories service, feel free to DM me or comment below.

Thanks!

1 Like