Agency Ad Accounts | Facebook, TikTok, Google & Many More

Agency Advertising Accounts for All Platforms.
:white_check_mark: 0% Ad-Spend Fee
:white_check_mark: Whitelisted Ad Accounts
:white_check_mark: Cashback On Spending
:white_check_mark: Run Grey-Hat and Black-Hat
:white_check_mark: Auction Advantage & No Warm-Ups

We are one of the largest providers of Agency Accounts globally. Our network includes thousands of clients advertising with our accounts and agencies reselling our accounts.

We charge just $300/month per platform, or $600/month for access to all platforms. 0% adspend fees.

:white_check_mark: Meta
:white_check_mark: TikTok
:white_check_mark: Snapchat
:white_check_mark: Google
:white_check_mark: Bing
:white_check_mark: Taboola
:white_check_mark: Outbrain
:white_check_mark: & many more

DM me or reply here for further information!

This looks sus

Tiktok what countries can run ads?

You can target all countries with our agency accounts.

Apologies for the oversight here. We have a new website going live this week.

I think I chatted with you a few months ago. I had asked for proof that you were legit, and you blocked me.

Can you provide proof that you’re legit? Are you an official Google Ads agency ? Please provide a link to your listing in Google

Hey, we would never block you for asking that we are legit. There are some known impersonators of our company on Telegram trying to scam, and as much as we are aware, we’re limited with what we can do about it.

We work directly with agents of each platform we work with - essentially Authorized Inventory Resellers. We do not operate in the way a standard agency does (running ads for clients etc), hence why we do not have listings as an agency.

We are providing the ad accounts that are designed for enterprise companies from our partners at each platform.

If you would like a free-trial of this to show the legitimacy, you can reach out to us and speak to our Sales Consultants :slight_smile:

Bro i sent you a PM man !
kinda reply back !

1 Like

Could you please explain how this works? Is an agency account a normal ad account or is it something special?

Good question!

I’ll use Meta as the example here.

Internally on the Meta back-end, accounts are assigned a Trust Tier, ranging from 0 - 3.

All advertisers start from Tier 0, gradually working up as they spend more, create more advertising accounts and require more support for their increasing spend. Most advertisers after running some successful campaigns, scaling a little and managing a couple of ad accounts, sit at Tier 1.

To get to Tier 3, an advertiser typically requires tens of millions of spend, very few advertising restrictions and consistent, high scale. They will also have a high-credit credit line, dedicated representative from Meta etc.

Tier 3 is usually reserved for your typical multinational companies, with huge advertising budgets and who require something more than a self-service account.

We partner with Meta-official agents around the world who can provide Tier 3 accounts to us, and we can then provide them to our clients. As we pool together thousands of clients worth of spending, we can leverage an extremely advantageous position with the platforms we work with, and thus provide accounts that would usually not be accessible to an individual advertiser.

Nope this is not our Telegram, this is the known impersonator of us on Telegram, which is exactly what I thought you were about to send. We’ve been trying to get rid of them for some time.

In terms of working with Google, we are partnered in multiple countries with Google reseller agents who we source our accounts from. The list of Google agencies is typically for advertising agencies in the traditional sense, which, of course, we do not really fall into.

We have been in negotiation this week with a team at Google about solidifying our relationship and becoming official resellers ourselves, but this may only be completed in a month or so.

Alright. What do we need get started with Google ?

How can your agents be reached? Do you have any contacts?

You can PM us here and we can organise payment directly via Swapd. Then, you will be able to be connected with our team who can offer support and account setup. We’re flexible, so whatever works best with you.

Ok I’m not sure how payment on Swapd would work though? The fees are really high, and not practical for media buying purposes.

In any case do you have any reviews anywhere? Do you sell on any forums besides this where you might have any reviews ?

Hello, thanks for the response.

We can process the payment through a checkout on Swapd for our subscription and access to our services.

We are actually also the official partner of the FacebookAds SubReddit, and the number 1 ranked agency on Google for Agency Ad Accounts.

We would happily add you to our Slack to see our team and process, and where you will communicate with us moving forward.

Thank you.