All Facebook Services in One Topic + Stolen Pages + Username Actions + Closed Accounts

SERVICE 1

Domain Unblocked of Your Blocked Websites on Facebook - Instagram

If you are sharing a link on Facebook and Instagram and your domain address is blocked, you can solve this problem.
I solve it for you. In a short time, your website’s domain name on both Facebook and Instagram.
I’m unblocking it.

Required Information for the Process:

• You only need to provide a domain (Web Site URL) address.
    • The process process varies between 1 - 48 hours on average.
    • Price: It varies between $ 100 - $ 1000. (Please get a price quote)

SERVICE 2

I Recover Your Stolen Facebook Pages and Business Manager Accounts

I’m regaining access to your Facebook pages that have been hacked.

• I need your profile, which is the last admin on the page.
    • Account login information may be required.
    • Information on when the stolen page was stolen and how it was seized is required.
    • Account holder’s personal ID card is required.
    • Price: It may vary according to the size of your page: 100$ - 2000$ (Please get a price)

Note: The admin account on your stolen page must not be fake and must represent a real person.

SERVICE 3

I’m Recovering Your Business Account and Its Contents in Your Closed Account

Is your personal account closed? Have you lost access to your Business Manager account with your pages in it?

I solve your problems like this in a short time and I save your business account and the remaining pages in it.

• Information about your closed account
    • Links to the pages contained in it
    • ID number of the closed business account
    • Any of the full details of an administrator such as Full name of the Disabled Account and Email Address and ID Card.
    • Price: It may vary according to the size of your page: 100$ - 2000$ (Please get a price)

SERVICE 4

I Get the Username You Want for Your Facebook Pages or Personal Profiles

I get the username you want for you. All usernames that represent your brand or you and that you want to get but cannot get
I’m taking your place.

• Average Processing time: It varies between 1 - 48 hours.
    • I take the username on a blank page and submit it.
    • The username you want should not be generic names. For example: Pizza - Phone etc.
    • Price: It varies between $100 - $1500. There may be price changes according to the username you want.

All transactions are handled independently of each other. By choosing the service you want, you can get the necessary information about it.
After sharing, price information is sent.

If you accept, the transactions are started within the same hour. Please select the Service you want to receive service from and send me a message.

SWAPD fees for all transactions are borne by the customer. please take this information into consideration

1 Like

Can you dm me about the Domian block?

i sent dm

@Success Thanks for letting me know, I’ve already applied for an identity verification, I’m waiting for an answer to confirm my identity.

Hello, can you recover a BM? Will pay you $500 for it firm.

Please share price details for stolen page

i sent dm

i sent dm

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Can you fix facebook profile which is restricted from advertising ? Cant join any BM and cannot advertise at all from that profile .

1 Like

Bump

Can I pay, half of the pages that was in the business manager where my account was disabled? I have like 100 pages on it. with large of followers

(post deleted by author)