Amazon Seller Tool SAAS (Repricer) Started In 2017, Custom Coding

What does your business do?

eReprice is a custom build amazon repricer that has been established since 2017.

Amazon seller tools are a key feature when selling on Amazon and a repcier is key.

The business has not grown much since launch due to waiting on 3rd party developers to work on the coding (to add features and other marketplaces) so it has sat somewhat dormant and I have just let the monthly profit add up to pay for a holiday once a year.

The main feature i belive is missing would be how to guides or a guide to setting up new users accounts. This could be achived by making videos or coding a step by step guide.

This business could be a big winner for the right person (someone with investment or development knowledge).

With over 300 people registered and amazing SEO ranking the right person could make this a massive business.

business is generating around £300 per month currently
eReprice is built by using Codeigniter and currently hosted on digital ocean.

It uses AWS to receive the data from amazon and send price changes.

How does your business make money?

Subscriptions - We found the £35 package to be the most popular but had allot of large sellers approach us, you could charge allot for these sellers (missing features always put them off hence why little to no growth).

Why are you selling this business?

Lack of funds and time to grow the project. Working on new projects.

Who would this business be perfect for?

Someone with development knowledge or a good development team around them.

Assets

• Brand assets
  • Custom technology
  • Customer databases
  • Domains
  • Hosting accounts

Social Media

Mailing List: 330 email addresses

Any questions let me know :slight_smile:

1 Like

bump :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.