Animal Instagram with massive 317k following SPECIAL $950

Country of followers (majority): United States
Amount of fans/followers: 317k
Topic/Niche: Arts Crafts Entertainment Pets
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Organic

Description: A page ready for someone to make their own to promote their love for animals

1 Like

Screenshot warning!

We have removed some portions of your entry (screenshots), as it directly violated our Terms of Service. You’re not allowed to reveal URLs or @handles to your property inside the screenshots. The reason for this is so you don’t expose the URL to the general public. It’s never a good idea to do so, as the topic will end up on Google, and sometimes hackers/social mods may try to take over/remove your social profile. If someone is interested, they will ask you to send them a private message.

For more information, please read our Terms of Service.
If you have additional questions just send us a private message.

Thank you for using SWAPD.

Warning! Your listing is missing key data!

Seller, we please ask you to update your listing and include the demographics of your fans/followers/traffic. Showing potential buyers what countries are your followers from will save you (and them) a lot of time. This is your only warning, we will remove the listing if you don’t comply in a timely manner.

Thank you for listing on SWAPD and good luck with sales. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or any other active admin.

1 Like

I will now thank you

Hey mate, unfortunately, I had to remove it again. Like in the first message I posted, your screenshot was removed because it contained your handle. You can’t publicly display that, only via PMs! Just crop it out and reupload it asap!

1 Like

Why is the reach so low on each post? The following large but the reach is really low.

It was dormant for awhile and just started posting again the stories are already getting 3 k views in only a few hours which is high

It will grow and engage more when someone posts more consistently

please pm me the username !! =)

Please send handle in PM! Really interested.

Please PM me the username. We just purchased another pet account and are looking for more, cash ready. Thank you

Could you PM the link plz?

PM the page name.

@Administrators te handle is visible on this one.

1 Like

Thanks! Just edited it out now, totally missed it before.

2 Likes

PM the username please. Thanks

OG?

Pm username, ready to buy if price is the same

Link please…

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.